Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Dum dee dum...

Well, we finally got our car back. BUT, not in time for our trip to Colorado springs a couple weeks ago. Somehow, we managed to get there in the truck (I guess it's a more reliable vehicle than we thought!), and we had a great time! God blessed it all anyways. :) Justin got a chance to see where we'll be living, and we both now know that we love it there!


Manitou Springs- So cute!!!


Walking through Manitou


The leaves are starting to change there. :)


 House hunting is now in full force, but we really still have 2 months until we move. So, we do have plenty of time to make a decision. I'm glad I have flexibility substitute teaching, so I can put focus on what needs to happen on my end of the move. I've started cleaning out closets and taking things to Goodwill. That always feels nice. Plus, fall is our favorite time of year, so I've been spending lots of time decorating and making autumn goodies! We'll be going back to the Springs for thanksgiving, and that will be the last visit before we move for good. It's coming soon, and we're excited...but, it will be tough to leave good friends we've made in Manhattan.

No comments:

Post a Comment